5D/4N Beijing Muslim Tour (Seat in Coach Basis)
Day 1 KL – Beijing
Depart from KL at 18:25 (by Malaysia Airline) or at 19:10 (by Air Asia).
Day 2 Beijing (B/L/D)
Arrive in Beijing at 00:20 (by Malaysia Airline) or 01:15 (by Air Asia). After a warm welcome, the guide will accompany you to hotel for check-in assistance. Our time in Beijing with start with Silk Store, there you will get the best quality product. Coming up is the visit to Summer Palace. Being the largest imperial garden in China, it was first built in the Qing emperor Qianlong’s time in 1751 and was restored in 1886 by the Dowager empress Cixi for her own enjoyment. The park became her favorite haunt, even better than Forbidden City. She named it Yihe Yuan (meaning the garden of health and harmony). Pray at the Ming dynasty-built Ma Dian Mosque who has a unique Chinese architecture style & hundreds years of history. Enjoy the wonderful Acrobatic Show after a tasty Xin Jiang Flavor Halal dinner.
Day 3 Beijing (B/L/D)
To be more energetic for today’s program, we will be offered a very professional & free foot massage at Heral Medicine Center, which will be good for your casual walk on Tian An Men Square later. As the largest city square in the world, it was bordered by the Great Hall of the People and Chairman Mao’s Mausoleum. Going further we will tour to Forbidden City - the complex of imperial palace, which was home to Emperors for over 500 years. Grand halls and courts gradually give way to more intimate domestic quarters, giving an insight into the pampered isolation of the emperors. Next, we will have a little rest Tea House and enjoy a fabulous Tea Ceremony. After a tasty Halal lunch, we will head to Niu Jie Mosque for prayers. Not far is Muslim Super Market - the only one for local Muslims. The evening is for Wang Fu Jing Shopping Street and its Night Food Market, where you will see various collections of Halal snacks.
Day 4 Beijing (B/L/D)
On the way to The Great Wall, we will first spend some time at Jade Museum to have a better understanding on Chinese culture. There will also be some time spent at Crystal Shop, a glistering world of the finest products. Our highlight is Great Wall of China. First built in the Warring States period (475-221BC) as a series of earthworks erected by individual kingdoms to defend against each other and north invasion, the wall we see now was left from the Ming dynasty. Lunch will be served at a local Muslim restaurant nearby, followed by Burning Cream Center on the way back to downtown. Another spotlight can’t be missed is The Place – you will be impressed by the largest LED screen (in Asia) and the finest boutiques. Our day will be ended with the fun of bargaining, at the most popular Xiu Shui Market.
Day 5 Beijing – KL (B/L/D)
Check-out in the morning. We will first visit Fresh Water Pearl Center, where various pearl collections are presented. Another place can’t be missed is 2008 Olympic Stadiums – The prestigious Bird’s Nest and Water Cube. We will have an outside tour there. After some shopping time at Bamboo Carbons Store, a delicious Halal lunch will be ready for us. The rest of the time for blast shopping is Hong Qiao Market. And dinner will be served at Five Star Padang Restaurant - the only Indonesian cuisine (Halal) in Beijing with a fancy tropical decor. In the evening, we will head to Beijing International Airport for the departure flight taking off next day.
HOME SWEET HOME. ALAHAMDULLILAH. A Safe Trip Home
The order of the sightseeing might be amended by our tour guide for time & customer value maximization but the places to visit will remain unchanged.
Quotation (March.01 – August.31, 2015)
Local 4 star Tai Shun Hotel (Free Wi-Fi) or similar class
From 2 Adults: RM725 / per adult (twin/triple); Single Supplement: RM1,076 / per adult
- Operation handling EVERYDAY, SIC basis
- All above rates are not valid for groups of airlines staff, non Muslims and students.
- Minors Rates (above 2 years and below 18 years): with bed: 100% & without bed: 75%
- A cost make-up fee of USD30 pp / day will be preceded for no-show pax during the tour
- A surcharge of USD20 pp / shop will be preceded for duration less than 50 minutes’ stay or cancellation on tourism shopping stops
- Accommodation with daily breakfast
- Halal meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- One bottle of mineral water per pax per day
- Full length transfers by air-conditioned company coach
- Entrance fees of sightseeing places as mentioned in the itinerary
- Private escorted tour with service of Indonesian or English speaking guide
- Optional tour & Insurance
- Expenditure of a personal nature, such as drinks, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Transfer service (driver only) will not be available for different airlines.
- The rates are only valid for Beijing arrival as the very first destination from abroad.
- The welcome board of “Cuti-Cuti Muslim Beijing” is the exclusive signage at Beijing airport for easy recognition
- Airport picked-up services (D7 316 or MH360) will be arranged only once on the day of operation, so does transfer from hotel to airport (D7 317 or MH361).
- The cost of room extension is USD20 pp / night based on twin or triple sharing; with a single supplement of USD20 pp / night (check-in after 12 pm / check-out before 12 pm).
Package A: Chinese Kung Fu Show + Panda Hall
Adult: RM200 / per person
Child below 12years: RM120 / per person
Package B: Chinese Kung Fu Show + Panda Hall + Hutong Tour + Olympic Stadium Night Tour
Adult: RMB300 / per person
Child below 12years: RM170 / per person