Day 1 KL - Guangzhou (L/D)
Land in Guangzhou in the morning, and our guide will greet you with a big smile. Our exploration will begin with Yue Xiu Park. Set on Yue Xiu Mountain, this 213 acres area is the largest park in downtown. The seven hills and three man-made lakes form a perfect picture. The most famous spotlights is Five Ram Sculpture. Built in 1959, it symbolizes Guangzhou City (also called Five Ram City). The whole statue was carved on 130 pieces of marble, with a height of more than 10 meters. After a tasty Halal lunch, we will head to Guang Ta Mosque for prayers. Check into hotel for rest. The evening is for Beijing Road – Guangzhou’s most famous shopping area
Day 2 Guangzhou (B/L/D)
The morning tour will start with Huang Hua Gang Park. As the memorial place for the Three Two Nine Uprising and its 72 martyrs’ sacrifice, the park is embraced with blooming chrysanthemums and green trees. It is also home to Octagonal Pavilion, Square Pond, Silent Pond, Huanghua Pavilion and Huanghua Well. Coming up next is The Sage’s Tomb, built to commemorate Saad Bin Abi Waqa’s contribution to Islam in China. With some shopping time at Burning Cream Center and Jade Store, we will spend the rest of the day at Shang Xia Jiu Shopping Street.
Day 3 Guangzhou (B/L/D)
Besides the classical Guangzhou, it’s worth to see the modern side, which will be presented to you in today’s programs. We will first have a sightseeing coach tour to Flower City Square – the largest square in Guangzhou. There you will see the impressive architectures likes Guangzhou Opera House, the new TV tower, Guangdong Provincial Museum etc. Following is more time devoted for bazaar fun – Bai Ma Clothes Market and Hai Yin Qiao Electronic World.
Day 4 Guangzhou – KL (B)
Our guide will be at the lobby for morning greetings and check-out assistance. We will then head to Guangzhou Bai Yun International Airport for the departure flight back home.
Guangzhou Muslim Tour 4 days 3 nights
|Validity: March 01 – October 31, 2018|
|10 pax & above||660||845||660||546|
- Rate in Ringgit / person
- CWB: Child with extra bed
- CNB: Child without extra bed
- Child: 3-11 years old
- April Canton Fair (April 13 – May 05, 2018)
- October Canton Fair (October 14 – 31, 2018)
Hotel: Long Zhou Hote (4 star)
- Hotel accommodation with daily breakfast (B for breakfast)
- Full length private land transfers by air-conditioned company coach
- All entrance fees of sightseeing places as mentioned in the itinerary
- Private escorted tour with service of Indonesian or English speaking guide
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary at local Halal restaurants (L for lunch, D for dinner)
- Tipping (RM20 pax/day (for both adults & children)
- Optional tour
- Expenditure of a personal nature, such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, etc.
- Flight ticket
- Travel Insurance (can get from us/Etiqa Takaful)