Day 1 KL - Guangzhou – Shenzhen (L/D)
Arrive in Guangzhou in the morning. After a warm welcome, we will head to Shenzhen by private coach. Check into hotel for rest after a well prepared Halal lunch. Our exploration starts with Dongmen Street – with a history of 300 years, this shopping area is a mix of malls, boutiques, stores, cafes and markets, providing its with guests almost everything they want.
Day 2 Shenzhen (B/L/D)
The first place to go is Lotus Mountain Park -- a clean, refreshing, open space with lush green carpet grass. Located on a gentle slope of Lotus Mountain, it has become the most popular place for relaxation. On the peak stands Deng Xiaoping Bronze Stature to memorize his brilliance & greatness to develop China. Stop by at Mineral Museum. Today’s prayers will be held at Shang Mei Lin Mosque, followed by a brief visit to Shenzhen Special Economic Zone 30 Anniversary Park. After some shopping time at Latex Factory Shop, we will head to Meridian View Center. Called “Window of Shenzhen and Hong Kong”, you will get a breathtaking view of these two cities on the 69th floor.
Day 3 Shenzhen – Guangzhou (B/L/D)
The morning will be devoted to Bamboo Charcoal Store for healthcare products, following is a visit to Luo Hu Mall – the most popular market among foreign friends. We will then go back to Guangzhou. Yue Xiu Park will be the first place for sightseeing. Set on Yuexiu Mountain, this 213 acres area is the largest park in downtown. The seven hills and three man-made lakes inside is a perfect combination to feel nature. The “must - see” spotlight there is the Five Ram Sculpture -- the symbol of Guangzhou City (also called Five Ram City). Coming up next is Guang Ta Mosque – one of the oldest Mosques in China. With some shopping time at Jade Shop and Burning Cream Center, we will check into hotel for rest. The evening is for Shang Xia Jiu Shopping Street.
Day 4 Guangzhou (B/L/D)
The Forth day will begin with Shamian Island exploration. This isle is a gazette historical area that serves as a tranquil reminder of the colonial European period, with quiet pedestrian avenues flanked by trees and lined by historical buildings in various states of upkeep. Another spotlight is Xi Guan House – as the residence of merchants and government officials in old China, it is the best preserved building in Guangzhou. Coming up next is The Sage’s Tomb, built to commemorate Saad Bin Abi Waqa’s contribution to Islam in China. And an exploration to Hai Yin Qiao Electronic World will be the last program of our day.
Day 5 Guangzhou – KL (B)
In the morning, our guide will accompany you to Guangzhou Bai Yun International Airport for the departure flight back home.
HOME SWEET HOME. ALAHAMDULLILAH. A Safe Trip Home
*The order of sightseeing might be amended by the tour guide for time & customer value maximization but the places to be visited will remain unchanged.
Package price / Person (in Ringgit)
|Validity: Validity: March 01 – October 31, 2018|
- Minors above 2 and less than 12 years are categorized as children
- The rates are not valid for the groups of airlines staff, non Muslims and students.
- A cost make-up fee of USD 50 pp / day will be preceded for no-show pax during the tour
- A surcharge of USD 35 pp / shop will be preceded for duration less than 1 hour’s stay or cancellation on tourism shopping stops
- April Canton Fair (April 13 – May 05, 2018)
- October Canton Fair (October 14 – 31, 2018)
- Hotel accommodation with daily breakfast (B for breakfast)
- Full length private land transfers by air-conditioned company coach
- All entrance fees of sightseeing places as mentioned in the itinerary
- Private escorted tour with service of Indonesian or English speaking guide
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary at local Halal restaurants (L for lunch, D for dinner)
- Tipping for driver / guide
- Optional tour
- Expenditure of a personal nature, such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, etc.
- Flight Ticket
- Travel Insurance