4D/3N Beijing Muslim Tour
- Rate in Ringgit/person
- Validity: 16 Nov - 28 Feb 2018
- All above rates are not valid for groups of airlines staff, non Muslims and students.
- Minors Rates (above 2 years and below 18 years): with bed: 100% & without bed: 75%
- A cost make-up fee of USD30 pp/day will be preceded for no-show pax during the tour
- A surcharge of USD20 pp/shop will be preceded for duration less than 50 minutes’ stay or cancellation on tourism shopping stops
- Accommodation with daily breakfast
- Halal meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- One bottle of mineral water per pax per day
- Private land transfers by air-conditioned company coach
- All entrance fees of sightseeing places as mentioned in the itinerary
- Private escorted tour with service of Malay, Indonesian or English speaking guide
- Tour Guide & Driver tipping
- Optional tour & Insurance
- Expenditure of a personal nature, such as drinks, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Flight tickect
Package A: Chinese Kung Fu Show + Panda Hall
- Adult: RM200/per adult
- Child below 12years: RM120/per child
Package B: Chinese Kung Fu Show + Panda Hall + Hutong Tour + Olympic Stadium Night Tour
- Adult: RM300/per adult
- Child below 12years: RM170/per child
Day 1 KL – Beijing
Depart from KL at 18:25 (by Malaysia Airline) or at 19:10 (by Air Asia).
Day 2 Beijing (B/L/D)
Arrive in Beijing at 00:20 (by Malaysia Airline) or 01:15 (by Air Asia). After a warm welcome, our guide will accompany you to hotel for check-in assistance. Our time in Beijing will start with Summer Palace. Being the largest imperial garden in China, it was first built in Emperor Qianlong’s time (Qing Dynasty) in 1751 and was restored in 1886 by Dowager empress Cixi for her own enjoyment. The park became her favorite haunt, who even preferred it to the Forbidden City, and named it Yihe Yuan meaning the garden of health and harmony. Stop by at Silk Store to get the best quality silk. Today’s prayer will be arranged at Ma Dian Mosque. Coming up is a professional Foot Massage provided free at Herbal Medicine Center. Enjoy the wonderful Acrobatic Show after dinner.
Day 3 Beijing (B/L/D)
On the way to The Great Wall, we will first spend some time at Jade Museum to have a better understanding on Chinese culture. There will also be some time spent at Crystal Shop, a glistering world of the finest products. Our highlight is Great Wall of China. First built in the Warring States period (475-221BC) as a series of earthworks erected by individual kingdoms to defend against each other and north invasion, the wall we see now was left from Ming dynasty. Lunch will be served at a local Muslim restaurant nearby, followed by Bamboo Carbon Store on the way back to downtown. The evening will be devoted to China’s No.1 shopping street – Wang Fu Jing, where we will also take a look at its Night Food Market. Go back to hotel for rest.
Day 4 Beijing – KL (B/L/D)
Check-out in the morning. We will first visit Fresh Water Pearl Center, where various pearl collections are presented. Another place can’t be missed is 2008 Olympic Stadiums -- The prestigious Bird’s Nest and Water Cube. There will be an outside tour around it. Next, we will take a look at Tian An Men Square -- the largest city square in the world, bordered by the Great Hall of the People and Chairman Mao’s Mausoleum. Standing north is Forbidden City, the complex of imperial palace and home to the Emperors of Ming and Qing Dynasty for over 500 years. We will take some photos there. After a tasty Halal lunch, we will head to Niu Jie Mosque for prayers – the most famous Mosque in Beijing. Not far locates the Muslim Supermarket – the only supermarket for local Muslims. Enjoy a fabulous Tea Ceremony at Tea House. The rest of the afternoon will be given to Xiu Shui Market – the most popular bazaar in Beijing. Today’s dinner will be served at Five Star Padang Restaurant - the only Indonesian cuisine (Halal) in Beijing with a fancy tropical decor. We will then go to Beijing International Airport for the departure flight taking off next day.
HOME SWEET HOME. ALAHAMDULLILAH. A Safe Trip Home
The order of the sightseeing might be amended by our tour guide for time & customer value maximization but the places to visit will remain unchanged