Beijing Muslim Tour [7D5N]
Get the Beijing Muslim Tour [7D5N] winter season. This package including flight ticket and joint group which is the price is lower than private trip.
BEIJING MUSLIM TOUR - WINTER SEASON
Date Departure on 28 Nov - 04 Dec 2019 and 12 Dec - 18 Dec 2019. Now open to joint this group. RM2,490 - register now to secure the seat..Deposit RM500 obly & full payment 45 days before departure.
|Adult||Child (with bed)||Child (without bed)||Infant|
- Adult: 12 year & above
- Child: 2-11 years old
- Infant: Below 2 years old
|28 Nov 2019||KUL-PEK||MH 360||18:20-00:20+1|
|12 Dec 2019||KUL-PEK||MH 360||18:20-00:20+1|
- Flight: Malaysia Airline System / MAS
|Beijing||Odim Hotel (Local Standard 4*)||4|
Product Code: KS-ZMR-BEIJING[7D5N]
DAY 1 KL – BEIJING
Depart from KL at 18:25 (by Malaysia Airline) or at 19:10 (by Air Asia).
DAY 2 BEIJING (B/L/D)
Land in Beijing at 00:20 (by Malaysia Airline) or 01:15 (by Air Asia). After a warm welcome, our guide will accompany you to hotel for check-in assistance, and a good sleep will take you to a sunny morning. As starter, there will be a professional Foot Massage provided free at Herbal Medicine Center, which will guarantee us a delightful walk in Tian An Men Square -- the largest city square in the world, bordered by the Great Hall of the People and Chairman Mao’s Mausoleum. Standing north is Forbidden City, the complex of imperial palace and home to the Emperors of Ming and Qing Dynasty for over 500 years. Grand halls and courts gradually give way to more intimate domestic quarters, presenting an insight into the pampered isolation of the emperors. After a well prepared Halal lunch, we will head to Niu Jie Mosque – the most famous Mosque in Beijing with a history of more than 1000 years. Not far locates the Muslim Supermarket – the only supermarket for local Muslims. Enjoy the wonderful Acrobatic Show in the evening
DAY 3 BEIJING + SKI RESORT (B/L/D)
A visit to Silk Store opens the Second day of our Beijing journey. As one of the major Chinese craftsmanship, embroidery products will be the best souvenirs. Then comes the highlight of our trip - Great Wall of China. First built in the Warring States period (475-221BC) as a series of earthworks erected by individual kingdoms to defend against each other and north invasion, the wall we see now was left from Ming dynasty. Lunch will be served at a local Muslim restaurant nearby, followed by Snow World Ski resort (from 1st Dec to 28th Feb 2017), pay additional, the entrance ticket USD6/pax and 2 hours ski fee USD40/pax, including the rental fee of snow board\snow shoes\snow shots)
DAY 4 BEIJING (B/L/D)
Today’s program will begin with Bamboo Carbon Shop, the items there are very popular for its outlook and healthcare function. Our sightseeing is the well-know Summer Palace. Being the largest imperial garden in China, it was first built in the Qing emperor Qianlong’s time in 1751 and was restored in 1886 by Dowager empress Cixi for her own enjoyment. The park became a favorite haunt of Cixi, who even preferred it to the Forbidden City, and named it Yihe Yuan (meaning the garden of health and harmony). Today’s prayers will be held at Fayuan Mosque – one of the most frequently visited Mosque among foreign friends. And the afternoon will be spent at Wangfujing Street for bargaining fun. The Place will be our last stop for luxury treat (on products and the largest LED screen in Aisa)
DAY 5 BEIJING (B/L/D)
Qianmen Walk Street, Capital Museum, photo stop at Ming City Wall
DAY 6 BEIJING (B/L/D)
Photo stop at Olympic Village with Bird Nest and Water Cube, Nadouya Mosque, Silk Street, depart to airport
DAY 7 KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA
Arrive early morning in Kuala Lumpur . Finish your happy journey. HOME SWEET HOME
End of Service with our Warmest Regards
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the sequence of itinerary may subject to changes without prior notice
- Return Air Ticket KUL/PEK/KUL (MH) *air fare subject to change & availability
- Return Luggage KUL/PEK/KUL – 30kg per person (adult only)
- Hand carry luggage is allowed - 7kg/person
- Return Airport tax
- Meals on Board by Airlines
- Accommodation at the hotel with daily breakfast
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Private land transportation as per itinerary
- All entrance fees of sightseeing places
- Private escorted tour with English speaking guide.
- Bottle of mineral water (1 bottles/Pax/Day)
- China Visa (Single Entry)
- Tour Leader from Zamar Travel & Tours Sdn Bhd (*min 25 Person/Adult/Group)
- Seat selection (Auto arrangement)
- Tipping for guide and driver (RM 100/Person)
- Takaful Insurance (RM 20/Person)
- Admission of fee not specified in the itinerary.
- Meals not specified in the itinerary.
- Excess Baggage
- Optional tour
- Personal consumption; Expenditure of a personal nature, such as drinks, souvenirs, telephone calls, laundry, etc
CHILD RATE & POLICY:
- Child rate is valid if sharing with at least 02 adult in 01 room
- Child who share with 01 adult in 01 room consider as Adult
- Child age is 2-11 years old
- Infant below 2 years old / 23 months
- Package price is per person min 25 person/Adult/Group.
- All rate quoted and itinerary subject to change without prior notice.
- All confirmed bookings must be paid in full before the expiry of the payment dateline given.
- Cancellation is non-refundable in part of full
- No refund for services not utilised
- We are not responsible for any cancellation of traffic congestion, flight delay, due to weather factor and will not compensate anything due to weather factor
- Please note that Hotels, room types or the final price may change when it comes to booking.
- The above itinerary is used as reference. We reserves the right to adjust the itinerary due to any uncontrollable circumstances.
- Please take note air ticket price for group fare and online booking is different. Online booking only can book nine (9) person, for next booking the price is subject to change.
- Price is subject to currency fluctuations of the time of payment.
- Any charges due to high season surcharge.Any changes on itinerary it will be additional charges and subject availability.
- International passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date up to Malaysia.
Bagaimana kami menguruskan tempahan anda
1. Kami menerima sebutharga anda
Bila anda telah mengisikan Borang Quotation/Sebutharga, anda akan menerima notifikasi di email anda yang anda telah berjaya menghantar kepada kami. Selepas itu, pihak kami akan menerima email anda dan kami akan membuat sebutharga kepada anda sesuai dengan apa yang anda minta dan menghantar sebutharga tersebut di email anda
Bila anda telah bersetuju dengan sebutharga tersebut, kami akan emailkan invoice yang menerangkan secara terperinci seperti jumlah bayaran, akaun bank dan sebagainya. Kami juga akan emailkan kepada anda Borang Senarai Nama untuk booking bilik penginapan & booking tiket penerbangan (jika pakej anda termasuk kos penerbangan)
Apabila kami telah menerima bayaran deposit, maka kami akan emailkan kepada anda resit bayaran sebagai bukti anda telah membayar kepada kami
Jika pakej anda termasuk tiket penerbangan, kami akan membuat tempahan tiket penerbangan setelah anda membuat bayaran kepada kami. Tiket atau pengesahan tiket penerbangan akan kami emailkan kepada anda untuk rujukan anda. Kami juga akan menguruskan tempahan bilik hotel, pengangkutan dan sebagainya
Sebelum anda bertolak untuk program lawatan, kami akan berikan info-info yang berkaitan seperti; siapakah pemandu atau pemandu pelancong yang akan menunggu anda di lapangan terbang dan sebagainya. Semasa program lawatan, anda boleh menghubungi kami pada bila-bila masa jika anda mempunyai sebarang pertanyaan. Selepas anda pulang, kami akan mendapatkan maklumbalas anda tentang program lawatan tersebut untuk memastikan anda mendapat layanan yang baik dan anda berpuas hati dengan servis yang kami berikan