13D10N EXPLORE EUROPE MUSLIM TOUR 2022
BERLIN – AMSTERDAM – BRUSSELS – PARIS – DIJON – BASEL/ZURICH
EXPERIENCE THIS AMAZING ACTIVITY, INCLUDED IN THE ITINERARY!
- Experience amazing mountain train ride in the 1st Cogwheel Train of Swiss Alps @ Mt Rigi Kulm – Vitznau!
- Romantic cruise at Paris Seine River Cruise & Amsterdam Canal Cruise
- Entry to Eiffel Tower!
- Visit Giethoorn, also known as “Venice of the Netherlands”
06 OCT DAY 1: KUALA LUMPUR – SINGAPORE (MOB)
Assemble at KLIA for night flight with Scoot Airlines to Berlin from Singapore. Transit by at Changi Airport for about two hours before flying to Berlin.
07 OCT DAY 2: SINGAPORE – BERLIN (D)
Arrive Berlin early in the morning, you will start with city tour of Berlin. You will visit the historic centre, Museum Island, the Reichstag, the Brandenburg Gate and the city’s magnificent parks. Visit the Holocaust Memorial and the Berlin Wall Museum. This visit can help you to understand the difficult situation the city experienced during the World War 2. Leisure time to explore the city before check in hotel and overnight in Berlin.
08 OCT DAY 3: BERLIN - AMSTERDAM (B, D)
After breakfast, check out and start journey to Amsterdam. Journey will take approximately 10hours. Halfway to Amsterdam, stop by at Aya Sofya Moschee, Hannover. Hannover. Here you can pray buy halal meals nearby this mosque. Then proceed to have a short visit to Herrenhausen Gardens. It’s considered to be one of the most beautiful garden parks in Europe. Originating back more than 300 years. Journey continues to Amsterdam. Check in Hotel and rest. Overnight in Amsterdam.
09 OCT DAY 4: AMSTERDAM (B, D)
After breakfast, start your Amsterdam tour by going to Zaanse Schans. It is windmill village located in Zaandam, near Amsterdam. Spent few hours here to see windmills that exist since the 18th century that become the symbol Netherland. You also can experience the making of cheese and wooden clog/shoe. Proceed to Mosque El-Hijra After that, you will be brought to visit Giethoorn, also known as “Venice of the Netherlands”, this magical village founded around year 1230 has no roads or any modern transportation at all, only canals and 176 bridges too. Tourists have to leave their cars outside of the village and travel here by foot or boat. Transfer back to hotel. Dinner and rest.
10 OCT DAY 5: AMSTERDAM (B, D)
Breakfast at hotel, then proceed for Amsterdam city tour. Visit Royal Palace, National Monument in Damrak Square. Then proceed to Gassan Diamond that started their business after end of second world war in 1945 to know the techniques on how to produce jewellery. After that, you got the chance to experience Amsterdam Canal Cruise before having your own free and easy time in Amsterdam City Centre. Transfer back to hotel for dinner.
11 OCT DAY 6: AMSTERDAM – BRUSSELS – PARIS (B, D)
After breakfast, depart to Brussels. Once arrived in Brussels, the visit starts with photo stop at Atomium. Atomium is unique structure build in 1958 for World Expo which turns into a museum and become a landmark in Brussels. The journey continues to Brussels City Centre where you can enjoy the beauty of Grand Palace and see Mannekin Pis, a baby statue that becomes symbol of Brussels that exist since 1452. Here, you can also enjoy a variety of worldfamous Belgian chocolates and their waffle with a variety of toppings or buy souvenir at Hard Rock Café, located just beside the Grand Place. Continue the journey to Paris. Check in hotel & rest.
12 OCT DAY 7: PARIS (B, D)
After breakfast you will explore Paris. You will be enjoying the beauty of Paris through Paris River Cruise in Compagnie des Bateaux-Mouches. Find out yourself why Paris is very famous around the world as the city of love. After taking a short break for lunch and pray at Grande Mosqee de Paris, the journey of discovering Paris continue to stop by to a few places such Notre-Dame Cathedral, Louvre Museum, Les Invalides, Palais Garnier, Arce de Triomphe, Place de la Concorde, Trocadero Square and Avenue des Champs-Elysees. Anywhere you go, Paris is certainly an Instagram-worthy place to be.
13 OCT DAY 8: PARIS (B/D)
Breakfast in the hotel and today’s itinerary is visit to Eiffel Tower. This iron tower become the symbol of Paris and France started its construction in 1885 for celebrating 100th anniversary of the France Revolution that subvert the royal family and establish French as republic country and one of the monuments for World Expo 1889. It remains to be one of the most well-known icons around the world. After the visit, you will be brought to perform prayer before finishing the evening session by visit to the most famous shopping complex in Paris, Galeries Lafayette. End the day with dinner and go transfer to hotel.
14 OCT DAY 9: PARIS – DIJON – BASEL/ZURICH (B/D)
Breakfast in the hotel and depart to Dijon, the capital city of the historical Burgundy region in eastern France, one of the country’s principal wine-making areas. It’s known for its traditional mustard and building styles ranging from Gothic to art deco. The journey will take about 4 hours. After compulsory break and zuhr prayer, the trip continues to Basel, Switzerland. Before dinner, guests will check in the hotel.
15 OCT DAY 10: BASEL/ZURICH – LUCERNE – MT RIGI (B/D)
Breakfast in the hotel then depart to Lucerne. You will discover the beauty of Swiss mountain range by cogwheel train Vitznau – Rigi Kulm from the side of Lucerne Lake. This railway open in 1871. The first mountain railway in Europe and is the best way to enjoy the beauty of Swiss mountain range. From here, you can see half of Switzerland. Back to Lucerne, stop by at Mosque for zuhr prayer & lunch. Explore Lucerne and its Swiss product such as chocolate, Swiss Army knife, branded watch such as Rolex, Vacheron Constantine and others. You can also enjoy Lucerne Lake shore or visit Chapel Bridge, the iconic place and become the landmark of Lucerne. After finishing all the activities, transfer back to Basel/Zurich and dinner.
16 OCT DAY 11: BASEL/ZURICH – BERLIN (B/D)
Breakfast in the hotel then depart to Berlin. Journey to Berlin will take approximately 12 hours. Arrive hotel in Berlin, check in and rest.
17 OCT & 18 OCT DAY 12 & day 13: BERLIN – SINGAPORE – KUALA LUMPUR
Early check out from hotel for flight to Singapore at 0925hrs. Transit for 2 hours before flying to KLIA @ 0945
B: Breakfast D: Dinner
- Return flight tickets of Scoot Airlines economy class including surcharge and all the flight taxes.
- One way 20 kg of baggage per person and 7 kg cabin luggage.
- 3* hotel with breakfast
- Dinner in restaurant
- Entrance fee for the place of visits: Amsterdam Canal Cruise, Paris River Cruise and Eiffel Tower (floor 2), Cogwheel Train @ Swiss
- 3* hotel or equivalent.
- City tax in Paris, Brussels and Amsterdam.
- Air-conditioned and comfortable shuttle bus for transportation.
- Tip for tour guide and shuttle bus driver.
- Accompanied by well-trained and professional tour leader
- Travel insurance
- Additional surcharge for festive time, peak period and school holiday (if applicable)
- Additional services in hotel such as laundry, snack, mini bar and porter services if not provided.
- Lunch, drinks, entrance ticket to the place of visits other than specified in the itinerary.
- Extra charge for excess baggage carrying capacity
- COVID PCR, RTK tests whenever necessary
- Others than those specified in the itinerary.
- Berlin - City Hotel Berlin East or similar.
- Amsterdam – Holiday Inn Express Almere or similar.
- Paris – Apparthotel Torcy or similar.
- Zurich - Carathotel Basel/Weil Am Rhein or similar.
- Berlin - Campanile Berlin Brandenburg Airport or similar (last day)
PACKAGE PRICE PER PERSON (RM)
|06-18 OKT 2022||9,888||12,388||8,888||1,000|
|16-27 OKT 2022||9,599||12,088||8,588||1,000|
- DAY 01 / TR467 / KUL-SIN / 21:35-22:45
- DAY 02 / TR734 / SIN-BER / 00:30-08:00
- DAY 12 / TR735 / BER-SIN / 09:30-04:00+
- DAY 13 / TR452 / SIN-KUL / 09:45-10:55
- Flight schedule might change without early notice subject to changes made by the Airlines.
- Please do not buy your own domestic flight without any advice from our customer service.
- Please call office for Flight Seat balance confirmation before making any booking.
- European nations practice strict transportation, road safety rules and regulations. All buses and coaches are equipped with GPS tacking device and the maximum speed is electronically limited to 100km/h. This maximum speed will remain constant even when driving downhill.
- By law, the driver is required to rest for ½ hour after 2 hours driving OR rest for 1 hour after 4 hours driving. Driver must switch off the engine and rest during this period and all these details are recorded in the coach’s electronic system. Compound of up to EUR2,000 will be imposed if driver fail to comply with this rule.
- Maximum driving time per day is 9-10 hours only. After this period is over, the coach is not allowed to travel for that day.
- Therefore, it is VERY IMPORTANT for every group member to adhere on the timing of the tour to ensure the trip can run smoothly.
- No hotel in Europe countries serves 100% halal breakfast. Meat like bacons and beef will be served in buffet breakfast. Please avoid any meat products while taking your breakfast. Bread, boiled eggs and cereals are ok to consume.
- Hotel accommodation may change with similar star rating.
- Itinerary is subject to change according to local condition without prior notice.
- The tour fare may increase without early notice during PEAK SEASON and arrival destination local holidays.
- Price may change according to the latest currency exchange without early notice. We will not responsible for this additional charge.
- Unused portion of the tour program is not refundable.
- We will not be responsible for personal incidents or loss during the tours.
- We strongly advise clients to have personal travel insurance. Please consult us if you need to purchase the suitable policy.
- Please refer to the full version of the general policy provided in the email during booking confirmation. Payment Policy:
- Payment for booking confirmation (lock date) – RM1,000 per pax.
- FULL payment has to be paid 45 days BEFORE departure date.
- We will not be responsible for any price increase for the tour packages due to late full payment.
BOOKING / ENQUIRY: Whatsapp