9D6N BEAUTY OF SWITZERLAND TOUR 2022
(Zurich – Andermatt – Brig – Tash – Zermat – Interlaken – Lauternbrunnen – Engelberg – Lucern)
04 NOV - DAY 1: KUALA LUMPUR – ABU DHABİ – ZURİCH (MOB)
Assemble at KLIA @ 2.00pm for evening flight to Zurich with Etihad Airways. Stop by Abu Dhabi for about 3 hours before flying to Zurich. Arrived Zurich in the morning.
05 NOV - DAY 2: ZURİCH (DINNER)
Arrive to Zurich, meeting with guide. Zurich is the largest city in Switzerland and the capital of the canton of Zürich. It is located in north-central Switzerland. We will see The Grossmünster church, Fraumünster church, then continue to Bahnhofstrasse is Zürich's main downtown street, we will have time for shopping. Then visit The Lindenhof is a moraine hill and a public square in the historic center of Zurich. Take photo near Lake then transfer to hotel.
06 NOV - DAY 3: ZURİCH – ANDERMATT – BRİG (BREAKFAST & DINNER)
After breakfast in hotel, continue to Andermatt. Andermatt is a village in the Ursern Valley in the Swiss Alps. We will see beatiful wievs on the road. From Andermatt to Brig we will use shuttle train. After arrive to Brig we will have a small tour. Brig is an Alpine town in Valais canton, in southern Switzerland. It sits at the foot of the Simplon Pass, which leads to the Italian border. Brig is a stop on the Glacier Express railway and is known for its thermal baths, St. Sebastian Chapel and 17th-century Stockalper Castle. The castle was built by the merchant who developed the pass into a trade route. If time permit, your guide can arrange you Thermal Spa Center. Transfer to hotel overnight in Brig. (Optional)Spa Center: Per Person 100 Euro
07 NOV - DAY 4: BRİG – TASH – ZERMAT (TRAİN) – BRİG (BREAKFAST & DINNER)
After breakfast in hotel, departure for Tash. From Tash to Zermat we will continue with a train and we will see the beatiful mountain view in Switzerland. Zermatt, in southern Switzerland’s Valais canton, is a mountain resort renowned for skiing, climbing and hiking. After Zermatt, we will continue again by train to Tash. Pick up our Bus and transfer to Brig Hotel. Optional Tour: Matterhorn “ Toblerone” Mountain - Per Person 120 Euro The Matterhorn is a mountain of the Alps, straddling the main watershed and border between Switzerland and Italy. It is a large, near-symmetric pyramidal peak in the extended Monte Rosa area of the Pennine Alps, whose summit is 4,478 metres high, making it one of the highest summits in the Alps and Europe
08 NOV - DAY 5: BRİG – INTERLAKEN – LAUTERNBRUNNEN – ZURİCH (BREAKFAST & DINNER)
After breakfast in Brig hotel, departure for Interlaken. Interlaken is a traditional resort town in the mountainous Bernese Oberland region of central Switzerland. We will see the old wooden houses and have time to take photo. Lauterbrunnen is a municipality in the Swiss Alps. It encompasses the village of Lauterbrunnen, set in a valley featuring rocky cliffs and the roaring, 300m-high Staubbach Falls. We will admire to the nature of Valley and waterfalls. In Lauternbrunnen if you prefer you can join the optional tour to Jungfrau. Then transfer to Zurich hotel. Optional Tour: Jungfrau: Per Person 150 Euro The Jungfrau, at 4,158 meters is one of the main summits of the Bernese Alps, located between the northern canton of Bern and the southern canton of Valais, halfway between Interlaken and Fiesch. For Jungfrau we will use train and Cable cars.
09 NOV - DAY 6: ZURİCH – ENGLEBERG – LUCERNE – ZURİCH (BREAKFAST & DINNER)
After breakfast, we will have a Daily tour. First stop in Engleberg. Engelberg is an alpine town in central Switzerland. In the center is Kloster Engelberg, a 12th-century monastery. After panoramic tour in Engleberg, you can Join the Mountain tour. After free time for lunch we will continue to Lucerna. Lucerne, a compact city in Switzerland known for its preserved medieval architecture, sits amid snowcapped mountains on Lake Lucerne. Its colorful Altstadt (Old Town) is bordered on the north by 870m Museggmauer (Musegg Wall), a 14-century rampart. After Lucerne tour transfer to Zurich. Optional Tour: Mountain Titlis: Per Person 100 Euro Titlis is a mountain of the Uri Alps, located on the border between the cantons of Obwalden and Bern. At 3,238 metres above sea level, it is the highest summit of the range north of the Susten Pass, between the Bernese Oberland and Central Switzerland.Trails weave up Mt. Titlis, and ski runs zigzag down, while revolving Titlis Rotair gondola lift leads to the summit, Titlis Cliff Walk suspension bridge and a glacial park.
10 NOV - DAY 7: ZURİCH – BERN – ZURİCH (BREAKFAST & DİNNER)
After breakfast in hotel, we will have a tour in Bern. Bern is the capital city of Switzerland, is built around a crook in the Aare River. Our walking route will start from The Zytglogge is a landmark medieval tower in Bern. Then continue to Cathedral of Bern, Federal Palace Parliament building and Von Bern, the old city medieval city centre of Bern. After lunch we will have time for pray in İslamic Center. Then transfer to Zurich hotel.
11 NOV - DAY 8: ZURİCH – ABU DHABI – KUALA LUMPUR (MOB)
Early morning transfer to Zurich International Airport (ZRH) for return flight to Malaysia. Meals onboard the plane. Transit to Abu Dhabi before continuing to Kuala Lumpur.
12 NOV - DAY 9: KUALA LUMPUR - ARRIVAL
Arrive in Kuala Lumpur on 12 Nov 2022 at 1020hrs.
Itinerary may be amended by tour guide owing to unforeseen circumstances but places to visit remain the same
- Return Etihad Airways flight tickets of economy class including gas surcharge and all the flight taxes.
- Return 20kg of baggage per person and 7kg cabin luggage
- 3* hotel or equivalent with international breakfast
- Halal or Muslim friendly Half board meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- City tax in Zurich
- Entrance fee: Tash – Zermatt – Tash train.
- Air-conditioned and comfortable shuttle bus for transportation
- Tip for tour guide and shuttle bus driver • Accompanied by well-trained and professional tour leader.
- Travel insurance- Please contact us for advisory services and purchase of appropriate travel insurance policy
- Lunch, drinks, entrance ticket to the place of visits and visits other than specified in the itinerary.
- Admission ticket to places not mentioned in the itinerary and places passed by during city tour.
- Additional surcharge for festive time, peak period and school holiday (if applicable)
- Additional services in hotel such as laundry, snack, mini bar and porter services if not provided.
- Extra charge for excess baggage carrying capacity
- Other activities and fees except specified in the itinerary.
- European nations practice strict transportation, road safety rules and regulations. All buses and coaches are equipped with GPS tacking device and the maximum speed is electronically limited to 100km/h. This maximum speed will remain constant even when driving downhill.
- By law, the driver is required to rest for ½ hour after 2 hours driving OR rest for 1 hour after 4 hours driving. Driver must switch off the engine and rest during this period and all these details are recorded in the coach’s electronic system. Compound of up to EUR2,000 will be imposed if driver fail to comply with this rule.
- Maximum driving time per day is 9-10 hours only. After this period is over, the coach is not allowed to travel for that day.
- Therefore, it is VERY IMPORTANT for every group member to adhere on the timing of the tour to ensure the trip can run smoothly.
- No hotel in Europe countries serves 100% halal breakfast. Meat like bacons and beef will be served in buffet breakfast. Please avoid any meat products while taking your breakfast. Bread, boiled eggs and cereals are ok to consume.
PACKAGE PRICE - PER PERSON (RM)
|ADULT TWIN||ADULT TRIPLE||SINGLE||CHILD WITH BED||INFANT WITHOUT BED|
|DATE||01 - 12 NOV 2022|
|DEPARTURE||04 NOV / KUL-AUH / 19:40-22:40, 05 NOV / AUH-ZRH / 02:20 05:50|
|RETURN||11 NOV / ZRH-AUH / 10:30-19:30, 11 NOV / AUH-KUL / 23:10-10:20+|
- Flight schedule might change without early notice subject to changes made by the Airlines.
- Please do not buy your own domestic flight without any advice from our customer service.
- Please call office for Flight Seat balance confirmation before making any booking.
- Zurich – Ibis Budget Zurich City West or similar
- Brig – Hotel Eyholz or similar
- Hotel accommodation may change with similar star rating.
- Itinerary is subject to change according to local condition without prior notice.
- The tour fare may increase without early notice during PEAK SEASON and arrival destination local holidays.
- Price may change according to the latest currency exchange without early notice. We are will not responsible for this additional charge.
- Unused portion of the tour program is not refundable.
- We will not be responsible for personal incidents or loss during the tours.
- We strongly advise clients to have personal travel insurance. Please consult us if you need to purchase the suitable policy.
Booking / enquiry: Whatsapp